Thursday, December 11, 2008

Front Door




This is my front door. Well maybe not my front door, but the door to my room. To me it's MY front door. Technicalities are always involved when living in the dorms. This photo will be a catalog of time spent here in Jensen.

This dim lighting is what makes my hall and doorway extremely enticing. Its much more calming without the brutality of the industrial top lighting. I am a fan of warm lighting. It keeps me sane and things look better that way.

Someone likes the lights on so we're in a war. Whenever I leave my room I turn off the lights on my end of the hall. Now my secret has been given away.

It seems this blog has been less than revolutionary, for my brains have been fried and sleep has been nonexistent. So I am thankful for for dim lighting and my cozy room. The end.

1 comment:

THE CHRISTENSEN CHRONICLE said...

hey woman, love your writing! It is so amazing! Can you give me some lessons...hahaha love ya